Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

now relax on your couch in your new Wal-mart socks that grandma gave you and your sweet sweater that could be used as a door mat... congrats..

Brace yourself and watch Bill Maher's "Religulous" movie...

The thing that kills me about this movie, and I guess religious people in general.. are the ones who can't answer the simple questions...
I can talk about religion all day(because there are no answers, and I love to argue), most people don't like to talk about it because most don't REALLY KNOW about 'The Word'... but yet they pretend they are 'holier than thou'...I just find it quite humoris....


I don't know much, but I know enough to know that most of it is pure bullshit... 
"That's just like my opinion dude" -Lebowski


Just in time for the Holidays!!!
Clip @ 29:03
B.M- If Santa Clause can hit every house in the world in one night... 
........I don't believe in Santa Clause......
B.M- Of course not, thats ridiculous, thats one man flying all around the world dropping presents down a chimney, thats ridiculous... 
B.H- But one man hearing everybody murmur to him at the same time.. that I get..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you can call me doctor..."

i was just watching this the other night and it cut out after 72 minutes. stealing on the internet is getting harder everyday.

December 25, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home