Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bottle Service Please!

Got them diamonds on my neck and patron in my cup....

Kid Cudi Day and Night vid spotted over at The Couch Sessions. This song (The Crookers version) was basically my crews anthem @ Suede this summer. The reaction this song got then and still gets is unreal, at least in AZ. Cudi thank the Crookers for this song!

Q Tip came here on tour but I know the afterparty wasnt poppin like this!

Steez...dude gets better with age. One of the best if not the best of all time!

DJ Tom Lim- Side 1 mix, get shit right here.

DJ Jerome Baker III- A Really Good House Mix. Can someone tell Res to get back in the studio? She was dope.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Dang, check out that Cudi link. Dude is super-heated.

December 5, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger DJ FRE said...

what song has the lines

got them diamonds on my neck and patron in my cup.

is it a crookers song?

December 8, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

FRE- the song is "I'm the shit" by DJ Class. Definitely my favorite song out right now.

December 9, 2008 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger DJ FRE said...

thanks man, its getting some airplay in LA (not a regular rotated song but during party mixes)

December 9, 2008 at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home