Sunday, December 7, 2008

Action!

So I've had my Macbook for about 5 months now, and just found out what the iMovie feature is.. and yeah, I'm on that shit tough now.. I'm gonna start doin some 'Daily Livin in Japan' shit shortly.. but in the mean time.. this is somethin that i just threw together with the videos I already had..

This is my boy who was livin with me while I was playing in Spain 2 years ago... We were gettin sloppy in the streets of Spain, right before I left to play in Finland.. Fuck Spain


These are my boys.. 2 grown men; mind you.. Wrestling with each other- hungover from the club the night before, and now gettin ready to hit up a pool party...
watch- so homo..


But really these are just some trial videos that I was messin around with while I was bored in my hotel room in Japan.. But I'm gonna try and get on my video grind and put together some shit out here in Osaka, cause I know most of yall won't ever get out this way... keep sleepin though..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is osaka? I'm doing the JET thing with some friends pretty soon and we're hoping on getting there or tokyo.

December 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

thats too funny mijo!

December 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Alex- Osaka is dope, best city in Japan(i think)...its has everything Tokyo does, but its just a little slower and less people... But still cracks..
Let me know when your out here, we can get somethin goin....

December 8, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice video work!

December 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home