Tuesday, December 16, 2008

305


This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya.

Seventy-five n' clear skies in december. A bucket plane flies over the waves with diddy's new cologne; I Am King. I'm in Miami bitch.

Shout out to Momo for the hospitality at the Flamingo, where aspiring waitresses go up and down the elevator. Get it up.



Buck 15 serving goose in the same clear small-wide plastic cups you get your ginger ale in on the plane. Bumpin like someone's living room and the dj's playing hits you forgot were hits.



Wet Willie's mixes the best drinks on the beach!



Walk down ocean past the carlyle and stop to grab a cubano and can't help it. "Don't he think we could've got some other space cadet to hit Rebenga cheaper, too? Fifty bucks!"

Nikki Beach is literally the bed to crash in after staying up all night, cause they'll never stop playing house music.

Trent did his thing at the mansion on saturday. Pretty textbook, but wasn't paying attention in class anyways.

4 am in the club and a remix of the following and well...



My first east coach beach experience enjoyed some focused people for a change. Even the bikinis seem motivated. Be a while before I relocate to anywhere that requires a northface bubble anytime soon.

Ps. If you don't like house music, stay away from miami bitch!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaeho said...

A definite ONB destination.

Drink all day. Play all night.

I'm in miami beeitch!

December 17, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha @ your relocation comment...its all good (for now) on the east homie.

December 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

ONB is dead, it was a hell of a run though. I think I heard LMFAO 50 times in 2 days when I was in LA.

December 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

helluva run. Monday Mornin?

Had to g**gle I'm in Miami Bitch.

Goin out tonite, BNM is coming back!

December 18, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home