Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shadow Mountain

Call my lil' homie style who I aint seen in awhile....

The Arab Parrot x Black Moon...this show wouldve been ill. Black Moon is one of my favorite groups of all time. Is there a better album than Enta Da Stage?

Suge Knight is suing Kanye. This dude is broke and trying to get some of that Kanye paper.

Peep the Fourstar site, then click on 'zine'. Some ill photos in there. Between Nom De Guerre and Fourstar my winter is lookin real nice.

10 Deep ripper Jamal Smith. I heard he used to be on Enjoi flow? Please put this dude on, he's nice on the stuntwood.

Nate Dogg is a monster, get well soon! Remember this?

Thoughts:
1. ESPN reported that Lebron is now 6'9 274lbs. Dude got bigger since hes been in the league, hes only 23.

2. Do you like/hate Kanye's new album? The Autotune isnt for everyone, this is I understand.

3. Are the "Cardiac Cards" the real deal?

4. Why is it November and I can still sit by the pool during the day and bbq? Gotta love AZ "winters".

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

808s leaked already, superdope if you can get with autotune

November 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home