Monday, November 24, 2008

See you in my Nightmares...

I know I might be hella hella late on this commercial(I live in Japan)- But my boy just put me on...
LeBron = 1st Million Dollar Athlete- The dude is a beast plain and simple....

and lol @ fine ass Nicole Scherzinger in them big ass LeBron's clown shoes. Although i might have to cop a pair..

...If you aint heard- the best Jordan Countdown pack is set to drop the day after Xmas- the (XI)11's and (XII)12's- which in my eyes are two of his best shoes.... def top 5, both pair..

...also you can pick up Kanye's 808's and Heartbreak on itunes early.... Let me know what you think about the album.. give it atleast a solid run thru first then comment... As I will do the same and get back to yall busters....

.. and Im thinkin I need to change the site up a bit.... Flip the background..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home