Friday, November 28, 2008

Rehab

It never rains in Southern California....

Tanner Goods, I was gonna cop a few things but I'm saving this dough for Cali. I'll re-up soon that black belt is callin me.

Any Koston footy is a good thing. The Girl/Choco/Lakai fam are the illest company out AND they have Spike Jonze backing them! Sheesh!

I agree A-Trak, Dust La Rock is a BEAST on the graphics tip.

Los Cientos es GRANDE! I'm using these boring days off to chill, sleep and go out with the homies. Both of my Aunts went to the mall @ 12am to LOOK and not buy anything?!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

Hahahaha@ the kid behind Hov! Look at that lip and face (pause) somebody 2 pieced dude somethin serious!

November 28, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home