Monday, November 24, 2008

Good Ass Job

Ya better watch how you talkin' to me yo...

Rome, I agree Kanye BODIED "Go Hard" (pause). Two of dudes best verses in a long time. I'm copping 808's and Heartbreak tomorrow, call me old school I like buying a cd putting it on the iPod and listening to it. And damn that Kaws hat dude is rocking (above) is so mean!

Alchemist is a beast behind the boards. Evidence- Chase the clouds away.

This Bape Scarf is so mean. I'll be in LA in 2 weeks hope they have some in stock!

Remember John Forte? Damn dude is gettin released from prison. Get back in the studio asap!

1 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

That jacket is horrible by the way- looks like it was sold at Wal-Mart.. and im sure its gonna hit you over the head for like $300 too...

Before I get on the plane for Xmas, im gonna stop by all the spots out here, Supreme, Bape, Comme, Stussy.. ect..... let me know.

November 25, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home