Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get up on my Team

"It's goin down tonight"

BBC/Ice Cream released it's first Skate Decks

Kanye feat. Lil' Wayne- Tell Everybody That You Know
I dunno if its just me.. or am I just sick of Wayne? Maybe im sick of this auto-tune thing that everyone does now.. Could this also be the same reason why I'm not that excited about Yeezy's new album???
***Can someone tell me what the hell Weezy is talkin about in this song??? 
*** And  some real Bloods talk about Fake ass Wayne and Jim Jones bangin..

Before the NBA season started I told everyone that ATL is gonna be that sleeper team out of the east- Joe Johnson is an obvious monster, but everyone forgot how ill Mike Bibby once was- Oh shit.. wait... this is his contract year, and you know what that means..  it's time to get busy and get another contract.. Not to mention Al Hortford who should of been rookie of the year last season.... There goin to the Eastern Conference finals.... 
And don't sleep on how valuable Chauncy is in Denver- this might be what Carmelo has been missing all along... Mind you.. I don't think they have enough to get past the Lake Show and CP3 and co... But don't sleep- Let's Talk About It... 

If you wonder how Josh Childress is doin over in Greece with his $20 million contract, 12-free plane tickets, and a 3- story crib, check out ESPN's recent interview.. 

Mark my words, all this talk about Greece and Russia and which one will sign the next big NBA player- Its not gonna happen in Europe- It's gonna be CHINA player, and LeBron is the best candidate since he is already learning the Mandarin language, and wants to be the 'Global Icon'... China is next-

And to leave you with some funny shit Rome just posted.. I was dyin laughing when I read this... I need to try this on my Oregon State debit.. see if I still get any love at my Alma Mater.. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

You're sick of Wayne because he's EVERYWHERE now. Even in that Nike commercial with 'Bron. I miss the Sqad up Wayne (pause) dude was a beast.

And as far Bibby, dude has been a beast for years. Finally he's getting some shine. Hands down best high school player I've ever seen. Hopefully he makes the all-star team this year especially cuz its in PHX in Feb.

Josh Childress I don't doubt that Greece is nice, but being a pro in America is where its at. I understand the tax free contract and perks but living some place other than the US just isn't for me. He woulda been a nice addition to the Hawks team this year.

November 12, 2008 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would lose all respect for Lebron or anyone close to his stature if they went to europe, let alone china!! There's no way that would ever happen, he doesn't have to go to China to be a global icon.

November 12, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Money talks, $50mil for a year. 'Bron would have to think real hard.

Haha, I saw that Spider thing on some random site the other day, classic.

November 17, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home