Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anti-Hero

...You aint got nothin the rich, every other day my whole dress code switch.

Dame Dash is broke? Im sure that (Harlem) ego of his will never let him admit to this. These days you gotta be smart with your paper.

Pac Div x Carter x Dom Kennedy- Everyone knows us. This has been everywhere, but its dope. Dom Kennedy killed it, the Vans/Nike line is so true.

The Berrics has some games of SKATE going on. Peep it here, Arto has some serious pop!

I guess Don C agrees with me. I need to see this joint in person before I cop anything.

Remember this???

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Hahaha at Shyne dipsettin out of the apartment and leavin his "Bonnie."

November 16, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Damn Dash...damn

November 17, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home