Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We gon get them son's a bitches!!

W- the movie of George W Bush- Directed by Oliver Stone.. I'm not in America right now so this could be blasted all over the tv already, but it looks like an interesting flick..



When George Meets Laura- "I'm not gonna ask for your vote, just your number"


------------
I was doin a bit of shopping this weekend, picked up some new denim, but thats beside the point.. I came across this new brand.. Cocolo.. They have alot of dope shit, and they are Osaka exclusive brand.. They did some collab's with XLarge, and if i didnt need a XXL, I would of picked up a couple shirts.. But everything in Japan is hella small.. So I'm left window shopping...

... and did you catch Britney's new video.. all naked like... you still would.. just sayin...

...Personal.. Life ain't no rehearsal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home