Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear Summer...


"If you want beef then bring the ruckus"

Konichiwa!!! I just arived in Osaka last night, gettin settled into my apt.. The doors are all but 5ft high, which is gonna be nice in about 9 months when I'm a hunchback.. At any rate, sleep is a problem and now I got a 2 hour practice, then weights... Why can't I just win the lottery?? 

This summer was incredible, thanks/sorry to everyone who was involved... Traveled to NYC, DC, Philly, Vegas, and Mexico.. did it B.I.G. and ruined everyones life along the way!! ONB's killed it this summer, poppin bottles of Goose every weekend like it we were Diddy!! Turned up the House music like we were in Ibiza with DJ Tiesto.. Epic summer that will go down as the best summer of my life!!! 

---------
Ben Gorden offered $5.5 Million per year from Russian's CSKA??? Rumor is he wants 7 mill like Josh Childress... Look im not mad at anybody gettin their money, but does he really wanna live in that kind of lifestyle? 

Rudi Johnson got his Louie Bags jacked by a teammate.. haha why type of shit is this?

Is it just me or does Sarah Palin look like the teacher/stripper from Varsity Blues?

Are you up on Klaas?? Dude kills it

40/40 Club in Vegas is closed... 

Techno K you need this in your house(when ever you get one)...

...I'm on it.. yeah I'm on it....

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

I don't care who Sarah Palin looks like, she's super bad!

Tatum Bell....really?

Great summer indeed ONBs!!

September 3, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

^^You missed half the summer, hahaha!

Anyways, those steps are very dope!

September 4, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Sarah Palin, stunner from Alaska.

Bell replied, said he thought it was someone else's Gucci bags, salty salty salty.

Matter of time, I heard 40/40's crowd sucked.

September 4, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home