Sunday, August 10, 2008

Straight From The Bay...

Posted in the A, 'bout to hit the club we been mobbin' all day...

Just got back from San Franciso was out there for my old roomates wedding. Best wedding Ive ever been to by far. Congrats Eric and Kaity, thank you for the invite and hospitality. I'll spare you the details of the wedding but all I will say is everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

Stayed with my boy Jason on the trip and all I can say is thank you! San Francisco is very slept on, if it wasnt so damn expensive I'd love to get a crib out there. I'm a loner and decided to explore the city by myself. Stopped by the Huf Set and grabbed some shoes and t-shirts. The cats in there were helpful and guided me to The Hundreds. As I walked up Tony(Ynot?/Dgaf) was standing outside. I talked to him for awhile, super good dude nice meeting you and thanks for the accessories! Stop by The Hundreds if you get a chance, good people and nice shop over there.

KT's seemed to be our spot for the weekend. Place was crackin with good beats and beautiful women.

All in all my trip to the Bay was successful. Thank you again to everyone involved in making my vacation a success! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ynoT? liked you too. i think?

http://thehundreds.com/ynot/?p=584

August 11, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Yes sir, thats me hoody,backpack and shades!

August 12, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Eric G said...

glad you could make it out, the wedding was such a blur i'll let you know when the pictures/video hit the net, squad up squibby!

August 17, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home