Monday, August 25, 2008

...I got stripes..


"Can't wear skinny jeans, cause my knots don't fit"

It's been a minute since my last post, the summers been crazy busy! Best summer of my life, traveled, partied, and I got a great job. Which I will get into deeper on later post. I'm headed back to Japan in 7 days for another 9 month bid.. And I'm gonna be dedicated to get "Let's Talk About It" poppin once again.. Thanks to everyone who still checks in for updates, I promise I will be back!!


Just sayin...... Kourtney Kardashian > Kim Kardashian


I remember back in Jr. High when my boy Berkley used rockin these... Damn, I wanted them..

"Swagger Like Us"-  Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z, and T.I. -- 

The Cool Kids- Delivery Man-

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

I'm with Jay to the Chigity on this. Not a bad song, but for the credentials on this track, could've been better.

Those Nike's were sick. I wanted the black and white joints so bad.

Kourtney Kardashian so much more fire the Kimmy, sorry Tech.

August 28, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home