Sunday, July 20, 2008

Paramount Roger 72

No chrome on the wheels I'm a grown up fa real...

Girls in high heels and bikinis, drinks and good friends. Dj Fashen and Steve Aoki on the wheels equals a good time!

I NEED Kanye's new backpack, damn this shit is hot.

This article is another reason to hate Ryan Sheckler. Dude is pretty much everything wrong with skateboarding.

John Mayer x Kaws guitar picks. Kaws doesnt sleep, dude has been on fire.

I saw Batman this weekend along with the rest of America. All I can say is DAMN, Heath Ledger is a beast. The opening scene was so ill to me, I wont ruin it for those that havent seen it. If you get a chance to catch The Dark Knight please do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaeho said...

The backpack is super hot!

The Pencil Trick.

Now you see it. Now you don't....

Ill!!!

July 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home