Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Motherfuckin Rave Is Over


What it do? What it is? Murder Murder Murder right in front of yo' kids....

First and foremost Pase Rock is gonna be at Dirty Pretty on Thursday July 3. Dude is DOPE, I am without phone but people I'll be there. If anybody is trying to go lemme know. No excuses, no work, school etc. Alex you tryna roll?

Paul, theyre are so many dope Jordans. But I'll take a pair of 1's anyday.

Dan Murphy Grill Session.

Capone and Noreaga- The War Report

Baron back in LA, this is a good look for him.

Remember this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get at me cause I may down for tommorow night . Jordan 1's are very ill I think I have a black/red pair somewhere in my closet

July 2, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home