Monday, July 28, 2008

Miami Beach

I pay my dues, you can keep the difference...

Jason Dill has ripped before you knew what a skateboard was. Read about his hate for his clothing line Fucking Awesome and skating as a "sport".

Rome and Alex got it poppin in DC this weekend. Peep those pics here.

Back in the day when I was young, Im not a kid anymore. I had all of these games when I was a young'n. And I just ate Filibertos today. Arizona burrito, no pico w/3 roll tacos and Guac is my shit (right Paul)?

Is 2pac's Pain one of his best songs ever? I think so...

The man who makes the soundtrack to my blackout nights @ Suede. Dj Fashen Electro/House mix.

A few things:
1. Does the NBA just give free money away? Some of these contracts for bummy players is stupid.

2.Having a conversation on BBM with my brother, is Kanye's verse on "Put On" classic? "I feel like its still bitches that owe me sex". Hahahahaha

3. Why are Matt Leinhart and Kurt Warner the only two QB options for the Cardinals?

4. Is Shwayze's album any good? I'm guessing its a poor mans Sublime type album. The show is hilarious by the way.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

You know I've never beat Iron Mike in Punch Out. I could get through Sand Man, but Iron Mike was tough.

3 rolled tacos w/guac is sooo necessary when taking a trip to Filib's. Its all about any burrito + the extra 3 rolled tacos.

You're a fool for that Mario!!

July 28, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Gettin my mind right- listening to this Daniel Fashen mix- good find, I feel like im at Suede right now-

From the show, Shwayze's album could be a banger-pause.

July 29, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea we got it IN this weekend.

I've NEVER had Filibs before. Go figure.

July 29, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Target chicken nuggets and whiteboy weekends all day

July 30, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and az burrito no pico? you're crazy... pico makes it! come on are we still 7 and don't eat our veggies man up and get your vitamin intake on son

July 30, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home