Friday, July 11, 2008

Lower Fuckin Eastside

And flow wise you dont want it with em son, nasty like runnin' into ya moms at the club....

Fashion and Life, Hassan Rahim is nice behind the lens.

Wifey's blog, dont get caught slippin Travis!

Bounce Camp-Big Dancin, this shit is dope! Does everybody use those Baltimore drums?

Joe Budden- Who, this is the full version. Angry Joe Budden is one of the best in the business.

With my love for house music and traveling I need to be @ a club in Ibiza from 2am-6am. Euroclubbing with A-trak. Dewitz do they have pro teams over there? I need to step my passport game up! Lets go!

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

If I end up in south Spain.. or if we go after the season.. it would be crack- Who doesnt have a passport? Step your life game up- they cost $75 at the post office and last for 10 years-

July 11, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you know what the deal is with Neckface?? I see that tagged up everywhere

July 12, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home