Tuesday, July 8, 2008

3 Peat

I am legend and I Will Smith...

Thug Motivation 101 from Tiger Woods.

Geda K- Respect Carter, produced by Kanye. This was dope to me!

Sam Smyth's weekend in SF. I'll be out there in a month yeeeeeeeee!!!

This IS hip hop, I grew up taping YO MTV RAPS! on the VCR with my brother. Still have around 20 of these on vhs!

Say what you want about The Hundreds, but YNOT's photo blog is DOPE. Girls, Morrissey, pro skaters are a few things you'll see. Scroll down long enough and you'll have a Carroll sighting.

I'm tired of the "All American Girls" its all about the hipster/alternative/scene girls. That said I have thing for Katy Perry...

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

Her first single was called "ur so gay"

July 9, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

July 9, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home