Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Put On

On stage like Rage Against The Machine screamin'...

Learn to Nollie flip, fakie flip and switch flip with Bobby Worrest. Dude is nice.

Javon Walker got knocked out and robbed in Vegas. I see this dude out ALL THE TIME and Ive heard nothing but bad things about him. Cant walk around Vegas with money and no bodyguards, "streets is watchin".

Thank you for reading
, we read comments and thank everyone for the feedback.

The only man thats in the club more than myself and the DJ, Glenjamn. No,no THANK YOU for keeping me posted on the LA nightlife/lifestyle. We'll be out there in August for Rome's birthday lets get it!

Ive turned my blog posts into a few things. Skateboarding, House music and youtube videos thats what its about these days. Hip hop is all but dead and I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a baseball game (haha Alex!). My brother said it best "House/Dance/Electro has the energy hip hop USED to have. Anyone disagree?
Classic...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see them flashing lights, flashing lights... every night.., every night i put on!!!!!

June 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Glenjamn said...

no. no. no. no.

thank you!

June 24, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home