Thursday, June 26, 2008

Corona With Lime


Jadakiss, and honeys wanna serve me grapes cuz they see me in the GS wit' Jersey plates...

Possible Epicly Later'd with Gino? Wow.

I like what the Suns did in the draft. Yeah Robin has little offensive game, but the Suns need defense. Cant go wrong with a 7-footer in the lane.

Sammy Bananas Tour Diary, I'm making it my personal mission to go to LAX this summer.

Mr Kim is back to posting regular updates. Paul, his food game is on point sorry you have competition. Where's my egg y tuna burro anyway?

Crucial Conflict- Hay

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

"smokin on hay in the middle of the barn." What do you even know about CC? Tuna y Juevos Burrito whenever. Let's get after it.

June 26, 2008 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Encideyamind said...

That Conflict just brought me way back. Bout to put up an L just because.

June 27, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND TWIST IT ALL UP.

June 27, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home