Tuesday, June 10, 2008

..been down for years...

"Like spike at the garden"

Seriously.. What the f*@k is wrong with America?? The avg Gas price around the country are over $4 now... 25 Million Americans don't have Insurance.. Way to many issues goin on in this country... I'm movin back to Japan- fuck it... My friends are ruining my life anyways..

-----------
**on some other ish-- For those of you who picked up Tha Carter III and Seeing Sounds-- they left off some bonus tracks- UK Version and itunes exclusives... 
N*E*R*D- Lazer Gun
----------
Manik Clothing = Dope material comin out of the Northwest..

Saucony's are the most underrated shoe's.... ever!!.. Sleep if you want....

----------
Bill Moher's Documentary on Religion just dropped the trailer... I love this dude...no homo

“I wanted to make a documentary, and I wanted it to be funny,” says Maher, who is famously anti-organized religion. “In fact, since there is nothing more ridiculous than the ancient mythological stories that live on as today’s religions, this movie would try to be a real knee-slapper. Unless, of course, you’re religious; then you might not like it.”



--------------
I'm headed down to Mexico for the weekend... Drinkin Dos XX's on the beach, while lookin at beautiful babies in bikinis.... Stay down busters..

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dope post man. Manik has ill shit. The same owners of GOODS outta seattle (the shop i told you that a friend co-owns when I was in JPN) own Manik too. I actually talked to my homie today about getting some Manik duds for myself. Random huh...

June 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

*I been posted about Manik. Two words: Maiden Noirs.

*Alife Sauconys are DOPE, fa real!

*Go home already, youve been ruining my life since you got back. Nobody wants you here. "Hi my names Nick, I like baseball and thats it."

June 11, 2008 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Good look on posting the bonus tracks. I can't wait till you leave for Mexico. I need to get my life in order.

June 11, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sauconys have always been on point.

June 11, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh sauconys are dope, you just found out son!!! and what's w/ you and ur god delusions etc... you trying to convince ppl they are dumb for believing in an organized religion is like me trying to convince you that you are not tall, smart or good looking... not happening!!!

That's what you get for hating on my Nintendo wii girl.

you better hit up Lucas Chicken if you know whats was good for you !!!

and hollar at my girl at gwa gwas!! u know which one mija

June 11, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

i like baseball

June 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

wow, salty salty posters on here. That Prostitute II is crack though, I actually like it better than the first. crack

June 18, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home