Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wait A Minute

Mommy on stage doin the rain dance...

Bobby Worrest your favorite pro's favorite pro. Dude has a special colorway for his eS x Krooked shoe. Switch tre flips for days ugh! Peep the promo vid here.

Ive linked it before, but I'll link it again. Yoshi gets it poppin, shes like the female Ricky Kim.

When I lived in Baltimore I remember telling my neighbor that Kanye bit Puba's steez. She laughed and said Puba didnt influence anyone. Ibn agrees with me obviously. This is crazy to hear this from someone else because dude was a HUGE influence on my fashion game. I begged moms for Girbaud jeans and Hilfiger top gear.

Ignorant Hip Hop+ Druggies+ Dope Skating= Baker's Deathwish video


QUESTION:
Does anyone really care about this Eastern Conference playoff series? Watching this now is crazy boring. Detroit vs. Boston couldnt be a more boring series.

Eric Prydz vs. Floyd- Proper Education. This is dope! Youre not ready Paul!

5 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

That KG X Sheed match up is serious... like i said, the finals are gonna be boring again.. spurs are to dominate,
but a Lakers Celtics could be a fun matchup...

May 21, 2008 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Watching two 7 footers shoot 3's and 18 ft jumpers doesnt excite me at all. I agree though Lakers Celtics could be pretty good. Thats what the League wants anyways.

May 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Well let's hope for a Lakers X C's matchup. I will boycott the finals if its the Pistons/Spurs.

Also, you don't need an education to save the planet. K, I need a Eric Prydz mix. Can we get one going?

May 21, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girbaud jeans are the truth, little girbaud logo right on the zipper so you knew you were flossin

May 22, 2008 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Mike Mora said...

i really don't want the celtics to even make it to the finals. i hate that team straight up.

May 22, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home