Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She's on that Coke Diet


"I'm the bomb like.. tick tick"

Finally got around to throwin up a post, but it feels like I lost my passion. Seems like everyone and their cousin has a blog, and they all say the same shit. I'm not sure what direction I want to take with this blog, I don't like pluggin articles anymore, most people don't read them anyways. It feels like I'm waisting hours out of my day. So I think im gonna take this blog on a personal tip, keep you updated through out my summer and blog about my basketball/every day life shit. It's gonna be a busy summer...

And Kell's gonna continue to holdin it down... dude is "in the club more than the DJ"

Kanye X Lil' Wayne- Lollipop REMIX- 'ye murders it... "You now fukin with the best in the worlddddddddddd"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

Hours? Takes me 15-30 minutes at most to make a post. Keep the content fresh and whatever interest YOU. If you wanna shut this down lemme know.

May 14, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel that hommie, i've been cuttin back too... but remember the blog is for you, write what you want, not what others might want ye diggggggggg

May 14, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you guys do on here, so I'd be disappointed if ya'll shut this down. . . Write what you like, we all will like it too ya hear?

May 15, 2008 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All the girls standing in the line at the bathroom!!!

May 15, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home