Friday, May 23, 2008

A Milli

Tattoos and fast cars do you know who we are???

Rome pointed this out to me, Don C's LV Red Epi Christopher bag is so sincere. The best part of the bag is its a 1 of 1 wow!

You know hip hop is bad when a VJ and Curtis got beef. I mean whats the big deal? Everything she said was true.

Common feat Skateboard P- Universal Mind Control, this is some wanna be b-boy type shit. Common, two words: NO I.D.

I got back from Hawaii not too long ago and while killing time in Waikiki I literally stumbled across In4mation. They had some heat and I picked up a few things for myself and the homies. Rome I still need that In4mation G-shock if Cmon gets it. But they just dropped their lookbook, simple and clean.

35 and still geeked to see Carroll push. Thats love!

Mannie Fresh @ his best...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank YOU for reading up on mine! Baron Davis - hero to the bay (my hometown)...

May 23, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home