Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's official

like a referee whistle! The season ended today, we finished 3rd.. little disappointing not getting 1st, but still had a great season non the less.... I'm gonna give a full run down of my whole Japanese experience.. I'll speak on it more tomorrow when I wake up, its 2 am- curtains

But in the meantime enjoy my Jam of the Week- Jeezy and Kanye- Put On- shit is bangin..

**** Update: this post might take longer than expected.. I only have 3 days left of Japan, so I'm either gettin Drunk or Packin my shit up....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shit, going back next year?

May 4, 2008 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Mak- I'm don't know yet.. Its still early.. but ill keep you and every posted as things start getting closer...

May 4, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Track is insta-crack, good look.

May 6, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home