Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Captain Save A Hoe

They say Daz are you a rider? I reply wit hell yeah I'm rider...

Damn Wale find me a pair of 4's in a size 11! Good looks on the link Alex.

Wale feat. Skyzoo- The Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Meet Neal Santos, dude thats worked with Supreme and many other companies.

Young Jeezy TM: 101 (album) this is perfect for the summer.

Youtube crazy, I know but this is a classic. Its summer time in AZ which means a few things: Ladies,Coronas/Dos Equis/Tecate, West Coast Music & The Pool. Classic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow k, that song almost brought a tear to my eye... such a classic, haven't heard it in years!

May 28, 2008 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

summa time in the LBC!

May 28, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home