Thursday, May 29, 2008

B-More Careful

Hey Rich Girl!!!!....

Ive said it before but The Virgins are gonna BLOW. Come to AZ so I can be the only black dude at the show. "Rich Girl" is amazing been in my iPod forever.

Rob "Wu Welsh" Top 5. I met this dude in Tempe randomly. Imagine K-Fed smoking cigarettes but is ridiculous on a skateboard.

Honeyee is restarting their blogs, gonna be ill to see who they add on.

Gourmet droppin their '08 Summer Sneakers. I need to pick somethin up from them asap.

Grill Session with Kellen James, anyone with the same name as me is dope!

Sweet Freedom, honestly Saigon career is like a soap opera and dude hasnt even dropped an album yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

I was just at that shoe box called Supreme this weekend...

May 29, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Im surprised you went, you found what Supreme was what? 2 months ago?....

May 29, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I went to Supreme in NY, AC was broke.

May 29, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

literally

May 29, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed it, the virgins opened for JET(why?) at the marquee theatre last summer. they killed it. so next time, that other black guy, that'll be me.

June 3, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home