Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank You's

I'd rather pop a bottle, before I pop a gat...

First off I wanna thank Jaeho for last night. Started off at Geisha which might be my new favorite spot. Strawberry Saki is amazing by the way. The DJ mixed Journey and Biggie which sounds bad, but was very DOPE! Next we went to PCL and if you know Jaeho like I do, you know we dont ever wait in line. Skipped the line like my name was Sean John and we were in. Gracias for the night homie, I forgot my camera but pictures should be up on ClubParties sometime today.

DJ-JR kept the club alive last night. If you make it out to Scottsdale please try to catch this dude. As the resident DJ he gets it in! Very dope night thank you's to everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaeho said...

Definitely got it done!!

Classic appearence by the goons Heat and Chaimbo, as always a pleasure.

Shout out to the crazy eighty eight crew, doin work like it was tokyo drift night out.

Geisha had a nice vibe goin on with wall portraits of hendrix and morrison behind the bar, swerved with sake-bomb shot glasses... you don't know one thing!

Nick, so I found out our new next door neighbors will be three very intelligent sophisticated women of ASU.

Can't wait to meet them. I'm sure they'll be friendly.

Keep it poppin people.

April 12, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

You guys don't know one thing about a Geisha house or Pachinko slots.. Well looks like I will be doin major work there..

3 lovely umbops? Music to my ears.. Just make sure you get them ready like spaghetti, and were in there like swimwear!

April 12, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great night as always, yours truly was there of course, made for a jam packed night! haha

mMm bop!!!

April 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home