Thursday, April 24, 2008

..Should I say hello..

Or should I say that Hell is Low?

Next Tuesday go pick up the album- If you can't wait, and need your fix early(like i do), here's another one! feat Common The Show

Inspiration behind the Air Yeezy's- wonder how much these are gonna hit for..??

Kanye freestyle over Lollipop... low quality, im sure a studio version will pop up soon

24-karat gold Mac Air- I'm pickin up my MacBook in 15 days- I'm juiced

I'm gonna try and pick this up before I come home or before it's sold out, tryin to add to the collection..


Get your shit together Phoenix-


**Steve Nash- Garbage Nike commercial

I'm goin to see them in concert Friday- I know it's not the Glow in the Dark Tour- but it will due when I'm in Japan!!


...I was on her jock....

15 days left!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

are you serious? did you jack that spurs commercial from my site? plagiarism will only get you so far my friend. cite your sources young man, cite your sources.

April 24, 2008 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Check your time stamp buddy, then check mine, and I did this actually 2 hours prior to my time stamp...
Just a little shout out on your site would be love.. but do you baby!

April 25, 2008 at 3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo is there anything I want from JPN?? dang... so many cool things..

April 25, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home