Sunday, April 6, 2008

Movin On Ya Weak Production

Mama used to put my clothes on layaway now Im dipped EVERYDAY...

The Award Tour, I like the young buls grind.

Jerryd Bayless is 1 and done. 'Zona coulda been stacked next year.

Mariah Carey- E=MC2

More 90's goodness, I thought Royal Flush came out with a video for this...


Whos winning the National Championship Monday? I say Memphis will bring home the title. Memphis is the 'hood team of the tourney. Neck Tats and all CDR along with Derrick Rose will bring home the title. I HATE Kansas with a passion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think budinger will stay and Zona will still battle for Pac-10 championship with Brandon Jennings being next super frosh.

One thing I won't miss about NCAA tourney being over...Bob Knight and his sweater vests

April 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Ahahaha yeah Bob Knight, have you ever heard of a suit and tie? Dude had that green ESPN vest on since the beginning of March Madness.

April 7, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home