Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Keep It Movin

I am your arms dealer, more like an armed dealer...

48 Blocks has been KILLIN it, now they got an interview with Beebs.

Nas- be a nigger too, honestly Im not interested in this new project at all. I havent been a Nas fan for a long time and now I see why.

Bad Brains been gettin a lot of love lately. First MTV, now they teamed up with Supreme.

Skeet Skeet Updates you on his life. Very dope.

Pregunta People, What is April 24th? Is it some sort of special day?

1. Bad Brains x Supreme drops

2.Kanye concert in Tucson, Arizona

3. DJ AM @ Dirty Pretty in Scottsdale.

More Foxy, remember this?


AND Congrats to my homie, who just got engaged. He told me before he told his family, wow. Is being married the new single? Nah....

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

Being married and single dont even sound right in the same sentence...
Now go wash your mouth out...

Question, why do we give congrats on marriage? All you do is lose another friend... and hes stuck with only one chick all his life.. It's not like he graduated..

From now on.. every wedding I attent, all your gettin is a R.I.P. from me..

**unless your over 32.

April 22, 2008 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Its the right thing to do whether you agree with it or not. Im the biggest anti-marriage/wife person in the world, but its just "right" I guess. Losing friends is a part of life, SOME people are still soldiers when they get married. Some arent.

April 22, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home