Thursday, April 17, 2008

I don't wanna floss


"I lost my passion"

Well since Kell was busy doin his A&R stuff he asked me to help finish his last post..

Speaking on Wayne- Rolling Stones just named him the best MC of 2008.
Now please stop doing DJ Drama's mixtape # 2819 and drop an album.
"I wouldn't do a song for my sister for less than $75,000."

Rasheed Wallace- the future of NBA coaches
?? Great rare interview on Sheed.

These
grey Sebago's are a good look for the summer time!

Random Thoughts:

Is it true that La La wouldent go pick up Melo after his DUI?? so the cops drove him home?

I'm home in 20 days!

NBA (western conference) playoffs are gonna be crack!

Wale in LA/Fairfax- talking about Mark Ronson and everything goin on in his life...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 17, 2008 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Way to update your blog...hahaha!

-Wayne's album will disappoint, I'll just look forward to Mixtapes and guest appearances from him.

-Those Grey Sebagos are FRESH, its gonna be a boat shoe summer.

-Dont sleep on that Wizards vs. Lebron series, its been good the last 2 years.

-Wale's themes have been dope for mixtapes. Hes supposed to be doing a jackin for beats mixtape with Catchubs. All Timbaland beats, could be dope.

April 17, 2008 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Im over his mixtapes, I need an album, and a single. Well see what he comes out with-
His guest appearances have been sub-par in my eyes, Barry Bonds, and Hello Brooklyn?

Boat shoes in PHX = must have!

Wale is the new Joe Budden? Super mixtapes rapper extraordinaire??

April 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Wale is cool, but c'mon now. "Introspective Joe Budden" is better than 95% of rappers doin anything. And Wayne has the biggest single in the nation right now, does he not?

April 17, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

I wouldent know.. I'm not in the Nation right now..

and im not talking about Wale being better, im just saying, he is gonna be a mixtape rapper his whole career like Joey. No one is gonna buy his album.

April 18, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home