Thursday, May 1, 2008

He's The DJ


Pull on my millionaires and act like I dont love this shit, solid gold blackberry like I'm Richie Rich...

Dj Jazzy Jeff is @ Dirty Pretty in Scottsdale, AZ on May 8th. Please believe I'll be there, dude is one the best to ever do it. Jaeho get at me if you feel like going.

DJ Rocktacon- Lose Your Love Edit

Alex Olson skates for Supreme, Girl, Huf and now Vans. These slap dudes take skating real serious.

Peep Tha Clinic A Day in the Life With Kevin Booker. Very ill insight into the everyday grind (no pun intended) of a AM soon to be pro skater.

5 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

yo, why are your pictures always fuzzy son? ha

May 1, 2008 at 3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kellen, I just wanted to say good lookin' out on A Cursive Memory. Thanks to you I'm heading to an upcoming show! 'Preciate ya effort!

May 1, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kellen said...

No problem, let us know how the show is.

May 1, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

K, let's get it poppin. Haven't seen Jazz since he was fresh.

May 3, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Haha fa sho, I'll hit you sometime this week. Lets do it Timmy.

May 3, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home