Friday, April 25, 2008

Glow In The Dark Tour, Kellenjamn!


Write to make it right...

Glow In the Dark Tour Tucson,Az WOW is all I have to say. The day started with me going to pick up my tickets. Grabbed the Toy Machine deck and skated down to the McKale Center. On my way I see a dude about the same height as me outside just chillin. Turns out that its Ferrari Murkami aka Ibn Jasper. I chopped it up with dude, he was super cool talked skating, clothes etc. Nice meeting you homie!

Arrived at the show after a mean pre-game party @ Sam Hughes aka Champs. Lupe was on stage first and proceeded to KILL it. He may be the most underrated act on the tour. Next was NERD I think they had the best show out of everyone. Phareal, Chad, Shay and even Fam Lay was there. Their new album is gonna be something special mark my words people. I wanna be a rockstar after watching their set, simply amazing.

Last but not least Mr West took the stage. He put on a hell of a show, I think his set was close to 2hrs. After running through all the hits Kanye left the stage and his Air Yeezy's lit up. Very dope concert, Im out of town but I have pics and video of the show. Im not Glenjamn but I snuck my camera in also.

If you can catch this show when it hits your city please do yourself a favor and go. I already have tickets to the show in Phoenix so I'm seeing it again. Shout outs to my homegirl Kim who snuck me down to the floor and Ibn Jasper.

Pics and video will be up when I get back from my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home