Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Foundation


You was born to be a soldier dont ever forget...

Xzibit- The Foundation. Man, this is my favorite song by Alvin dude was a beast Pre- Pimp My Ride days.

"And hatin on a youngin get you X like Kaws". I still need to cop a belt.

Jeff Staple
gets to go to all the ill events. I wanna watch the National Championship game @ the 40/40 Club with Jigga while I get to make some Nike ID's. Instead I watched it at home and got text messages from friends about the game. LAME!

Greg Hunt= self taught and self made. This is a good read considering Im about to buy a new big boy Canon camera.

"Im a fuckin soldier"...People named Kellen are cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

I remember when I had his first album, I did one of those 10 CD's for a penny deal...BMG...
He was weak back then.. lol

April 13, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Mike Mora said...

classic interview

April 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home