Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Steez Yo!

She even wear her hair down her back like mine...

Me? I'll never be a pro skater, im fine with that. Its fun learning a trick or two and getting inspired. From the beginning its been Girl/Koston/Carroll/Crailtap. But damn new Koston footage gets me amped to set up a board and have a bucket of ice ready for heel bruises (which arent fun). Any new Koston footy gets me inspi(red), corny I know!

I'm gonna go fall and get heel bruises so I can tell girls in the club im a pro skater. Do work son!

5 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

You still aint gettin no girls..

Wait till I get home so we can use our go-to-- Clippers/ Marina Del Ray swag

April 10, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Ive always done work on the low. Ask anyone that goes out with me these days. Oh thats right none of yall even go out anymore. Sorry I dont post myspace bulletins to let you know I got my dick wet. Killers move in silence. Hip Hop is dead and so is our "crew". Gonna be a long summer if you guys wanna play xbox live all night. I invented swag, we'll see when you get back though.

April 10, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

Haha! I think my first ever skat shoes were kostons too.

myspace bulletins!! ^_^

Stop using myspace, it's bad for the soul people.

Killers do move in silence. Just make sure you wear your helmet champ. It's war out there these days.

And Nick, just fair warning, the crib has a big tv, but no video game console.

much luv.

April 10, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

I got the xbox covered!! and the EA Sport connect $20 games!

Well see where your at this summer, talk is cheap.. "Nah i'm stayin in tonight, got my sweats on" chillin with Berel-

Swag is my middle name- "Nick Swagger DeWitz" NSG

April 11, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Timmy's not very good at video games. its ok though. And Nick, you're not NSG, for how long you've been in Japan, you're now MSG.

April 11, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home