Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Read my Mind


Excuse me mister engineer hope you're pressin record...

Never thought much of jeezy but trapstar is getting real familiar.

The beginning to most and it's good to see the family catching on.

Some java love, peanut-butter pretzels and cupcakes made with apple sauce for my cubies birthday and per ghostface, I'm good.

Stopped by pcl this weekend under the five stars and found javon walker spraying bottles over white girls cause we drink yak and yall drink cris.

Must be nice to sign a contract.

The only colors by the end of the night were red and white and some homie knocked out in front of the club. I believe the story was he hit a girl.

Shout out to the crew and stay up grinding til we all sign contracts.

Rock this way

Pac 10 tourney this week. fork em devils. Young James.

I found Ms. Lee

3 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

Hardin is real nice and he's the only reason ASU has been doin well this season, but he's not better than K. Love- That dude is a beast- and his team has been in the top 10 all year..
Avg 17 and 11 = serious numbers

March 12, 2008 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Let's talk about OSU.

March 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

I agree.

K love pac-10 player of the year, boy is a monster.

Harden is coming back for another year though, and I'm looking forward to it.

OSU. I heard their first win in the Pac-10 was going to be courtey of the wildcats. ^^

Where's everyone watching the tourney?

March 12, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home