Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Officer Roberson


"N.W.A. said..."

Got a call from a boy of mine.

Said he was at court and the judge called my name.

Called to find out I had a warrant out for my arrest.

Went the next morning, and was printed a citation I never received.

Asked to take a closer look and saw a signature that wasn't mine.

Judge didn't care just wanted to know how I wanted to plead.

"I really can't miss work again your honor but the signature isn't mine."

Judge didn't care just wanted to know how I wanted to plead.

So I plead guilty to a criminal offense and paid a hundred dollars for littering.

Because my mother raised an honest man unlike Officer Roberson's.

Simply a small casualty of the grand hustle of our justice system.

Dear Officer Roberson,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

Jaehot, don't let the man hold you down.

March 27, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it my signature??? I do that sometimes... hahha

March 27, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home