Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm The King

Even my young'n is Lebron...

Did you see 'Bron last night? 50!!! I'm not a Kobe fan by any means. Ive seen him play in person a few times and hes a monster. That said if 'Bron is 1A, the Bean is 1B.

I won a Kevin Johnson look alike contest in elementary school. What do you know about "React Juice"? Now KJ is running for mayor of Sacramento??

Glad they dropped these Crail boards.

N*E*R*D Doing Big things
. They killed BET's Rip the runway, Pharrell is really on some black rocker shit and I love it. This album will be "different" to say the least. Gonna be tough to top In Search Of...

Hova x MJB in Phx. Still debating whether I wanna go. My mom really wants to go, that might be my Easter present to her and Im not even a religious dude like that.

Rick Ross new album Trilla

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

Make sure you get Beryl lower level seating though <-- It would be in good taste of you sir-

Rick Ross is so blah-

March 6, 2008 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Ross= good ridin music. Is he talking about anything other than drugs, money etc? No. But these days who isnt talking about that?

March 6, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home