Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Wont Tell


Everyday a different chain, get ya gear up!

Do you know about VBS? They have all types of content as far as videos. Rick Ross Part 1 and Part 2.

My favorite company is killing it right now. As Ghostface says "I'ma rock niggas this summer".

Juelz, what the hell you doin with hollow points? Weed doesnt suprise me.

Flo Rida Mail on Sunday, I have no interest in this but Im sure someone does.

Slim Charles came through Cmon. Thank you for what you did on the last episode. I wont ruin the ending if you didnt see it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those first BBC boat shoes were buttery but these are alright at best. I'm about my new Acorn Half Cabs right now , you shoulda never passed these up Killa .

March 13, 2008 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger Mike Mora said...

those bbc joints are bomb. consider me copping. any idea how much they run?

March 13, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home