Monday, March 31, 2008

Back Like Cooked Crack


The kids call me sunny,the hood calls me Stacks, the bees call me honey, Hollywood calls me back...

Just flew in from Hawaii on the red eye, not feelin it. Pictures from my trip will be up soon. If you have a chance to head out to Hawaii I highly advise it. One of the best trips of my life.

A-ron presents Off Bowery. Sucks that everything fell through with aNYthing but The Don always comes back strong.

Who lives a better "Rockstar" life than Cisco and Shwayze?

Stussy DC Opening Shirts

Got a chance to stop by In4mation in Honolulu. Shout out to the two cats working, they were knowledgeable and very helpful. If you get a chance stop by there. They are 20 feet away from Louis Vutton, Fendi and Hermes. Bring your credit card, I did!

Question: Who's winning the tournament?


I have Kansas in my bracket, but I'm picking Memphis. Seems like they havent had a challenge really all year. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaeho said...

We missed you K.

Glad to see you back.


Hob Nob Sports grill this Friday.

Let's do it.

April 1, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home