Wednesday, February 20, 2008

..Never a Drought..


"The joints just go up a few points extra"

Did anybody catch the season finale of Nip/Tuck?? Wow.. This season just further reassured me it's the most entertaining show on TV. If you haven't watched a full season.. don't even post a comment.

Have you forgot about- Chris "BirdMan" Anderson? He's In Vegas gettin his game tight, ready for the NBA to reinstate him.. Dude can go.. but member him in the dunk contest a few years back? lol

This is why I hate females.. Colder than a Hookers Heart..

Recently I picked up the OG DC Gatsby's.. but Rome lets talk-- I need these in sz14-

America catch up.. on this, and so many other things around the world.. **Which I'll post when my season wraps up in April and I give my final report on Japan Livin'..

Cassie in the new GQ magazine..

One of the dopiest tat's I've seen in a minute- Inspiration to get inked up, upon my return to the States... 90% sure that cat doesn't even speak english..

Usher- I Can't Win

This song has been embedded in my brain for days now.. and it doesn't wanna leave..


JUSTICE - D.A.N.C.E.
by edbangerrecords

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaeho said...

Great season finale! Just caught it via tivo last night. super cold.

And poor dude, she straight ran away from the sitaution.

Nick,I postponed the trip to korea for this cinco de mayo party. what's good?!

And shout out to K and Nick for holding it down strong. Your boy is stuck pushin half-a-days and still fully havent recovered from the weekend. but reader before writer...

much love.

February 20, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

The Justice song is a classic banger. Welcome to last year.

The Gatsbys are on the way, haha @ you wearing size 14.

And Nip Tuck lost me. People gettin their faces turned into cats? Shit is just not real too much of a soap opera for my taste. Nothing can see "The Wire" in terms of tv.

February 20, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i didn't catch the season finale but i also haven't been watching it at all because it BLOWS this season... no?

After the first 2 episodes a boycott was in order, and then i watched one more just to give it another try and for my girl eden of course... oOoO shes so oishi

anyways, i think nip/tuck fell off hard

February 20, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

i agree bout the fall off, but the last three episodes have been crazy.

February 20, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Jaeho- Cinco de Mayo/Coming Home party might be the weekend of the 9th. Championship game is May 4th.

Nip/tuck had a great season in my eyes. I think it was one of the best actually.. Christian is just a beast. J- Eden is super naughty.. and who stuffs a human?
But the show is all about bangin naughty whores, and takin everything to the extreme.. To me, that makes for great entertaining TV. It's the one show that I tivo and actually couldent wait to watch.

The Wire is cool, this season hasn't caught my intrest like the past 4. The Corner boys were the shit. Chris, Snoop and Omar need more air play. and I'm not convinced in Marlo's character.. Avon and Stringer were more Gangster in the early episodes...

February 20, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home