Thursday, February 14, 2008

Necktie Series II


"Me against the world baby"

So I'm part of the recognition crew at the necktie jungle.
It's kind of like being on the party-planning committee for you Office fans.

I participate cause we get free lunch everytime we meet and mami in the controller department ain't so bad to look at either.

Long story short I was in charge of February, Black History Month.

So one of the things I did was put a 2008 calendar of black facts I found on the internet to let them know that you don't need a month to celebrate culture and gain some knowledge about history.

Well, Human Resources came up to me the other day and said that someone had complained and I needed to take it down.

I asked what was wrong with the calendar?

They said that everything was cool except for June 16th.

Rest in Peace Tupac Shakur...



Got a table at LAX tomorrow night. Update you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

Table at LAX? Doin it chubby as usual. Timmy did you see this post? Classic.

http://www.betterthanyours.net/2008/02/13/valerie/

February 14, 2008 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

classic is right.
i'm diggin the club hits on better than yours like a miner.

Never been to LAX, so pretty hyped bout it

February 15, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home