Tuesday, February 19, 2008

White Girl

A legend in two games like I'm Pee Wee Kirkland...

The Demise of the Sneaker Culture. Truer words have never been spoken. Growing up I "collected" kicks because I played basketball and love staying fresh. It seems these days kids buy anything with an "SB" tag on them. Ugh!

Im sure by now youve seen the naked Lindsay Lohan pics. If not here, here, here and here. I was disappointed a few years ago she had potential.

DJ Felli Fel ft. Kanye, Fab, JD and Neyo - Finer Things I think this is off of Kanye's new mixtape. Not really feelin this, and I like JD productions usually.

Work work work of a pro skater. The title of that post fits me right now. Workin 2 jobs about to start a 3rd next week. Everyone's grindin folks, good to see Jimmy Gorecki back on the board.

Speaking of Jimmy Gorecki he has a shop in Miami Air Traffic Control.

Don Poppa- blog

Dewitz, John Mayer approves of the Air. I mean at this point is there any other option?

4 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

I don't know if you caught the "Swoosh! Nike" segment on MSNBC or not, but it talked about the SB's and how they will never release them to popular stores like Foot Locker and such, only a select few get the SB's and rare exclusives.. SO not everyone is walkin around with SB's.
However, I do think Ebay has played a huge if not the most part in the "Demise of the Sneaker Culture".
I take full advantage of Ebay.. It's great for me cause you can't find a size 14 in any store... anywhere..

February 19, 2008 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

Glad I'm short and wear a 10.5/11. This should be more motivation to get in the League. Hustle + 1000's of jumpers = NBA job next season. The all star game is in PHX too. You dont wanna be in the Czech Republic looking at pictures through blogs next season. Get focused when you touch down in April.

February 19, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

shop victoriously.

i'm diggin the finer things.

love talkin to them girls with boyfriends.

and ks right, its john mayer we're talking about.

February 19, 2008 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Cruz said...

It's amazing how many fake kicks I see around my area. I spot a fake at almost every mall I go to. It makes me sick.

February 28, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home