Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yerrrrppppp!!

The game is just...the game -Avon Barksdale


Nike SB in NYC part 1, any new Gino footage is good footage.

Speaking of NYC OG SF/NYC skater Huf has an interview here.

I remember when everyone laughed at me for having a Mac. Times have changed the Macbook Air looks crazy.

Nas- Surving the Times

So now when college football coaches leave, they destroy all their files? Can't blame em if you do dirt cover your tracks.

Los cientos have new funsticks/shred sleds/stuntwood whatever you call em. If they make 7.5's consider one copped.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

MacAir = copped May 1st, happy Cinco de Mayo to me!

and your boy Rich Rodriguez knew what time it was... Brilliant..

throw up some pics from the weekend, I wanna be salty about missin out..

January 16, 2008 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Shorty said...

Nice site guys...I added to my Blogroll...keep up the gr8 work!

January 16, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home