Tuesday, January 8, 2008

...We eatin over here...


"You like salad to me"


As you can see the team is startin the new years off in correct fashion.. Got a fresh new face lift to the blog, courtesy of my man Mike over @ the Jesus Piece.. I know dude was hella sick of me buggin him for the layout, but much love homie.. And if you haven't noticed we got a new author to the site.. my man Jaheo.. the bul is smooth with his writing skills, and its great addition to the team... So be on the look out, keep your eyes peeled... If you want more Jaheo stop by cognitive reflection for more dope shit from him..
Kell keep holdin the site down.. I've been extra busy out here givin people the business.. My team is in 1st place right now, and I'm 2nd in the league in scoring.. just thought I should throw that in there for the haters
.. Just tryin to eat out Kobe beef, instead of hamburger helper..

If you haven't read or heard about Rod Benson, and the Boom movement.. catch up.. he recently got signed by Yahoo to blog for them.. hes the next Gil Arenas in the Blogsphere...

GOURMET did it big in '07.. Check out their latest
Summer Sneaker Lineup.. The Santo green joints are $auce money...

Paul.. this is for you and Sue to
get your turtle on.. you fag... 'on the low, I'm kinda feelin it too though lol'..

I'm sure most of you have already heard by now.. but if you haven't.. Apple X Jay-Z startin a record label.. They should of waited and signed Jada..

My first New Years purchase- step yer international game up..

Be A Good Sport shout out Khalidgrns!-- your blog is fresh to death.. thanks for readin ours..

Oh and why did Kanye's blog turn into a coolhunting site?

..and I'm gonna end this post with a
link to a sex tape from the most beautifulest(is that even a word?) girl in the world.. Adriana Lima... And Megan Fox loves sex- true story.. but who doesn't?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

January 8, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

N1TA "Turtle"

January 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home