Wednesday, January 23, 2008

..I'm nothin like you..


Over the weekend, made another trip to Tokyo, the Fam came to visit so I had to show 'em around Tokyo.. ^^Shinjuku^^

If you ever have time in Tokyo, don't sleep on ^^Asakusa- great place for tourist- and the Temple's were ill.. also picked up a dope Samurai Sword to add to my Japanese collection.

This pic is from last weekend, we had a game down in ^^Okinawa.. weather is like Hawaii.. I need to move here asap, Sendai is hella cold..

I only have 3 more months and i'm out!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang you got a sword!?? get me one!

January 23, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really, really, want one, check out the selection at this place Swords they got everything and a little history too.

January 24, 2008 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Jaeho said...

serious pics. much luv D

January 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home