Thursday, January 31, 2008

F.Y.I.


"I've never been robbed in my life"

Rome- you said you were off buyin other ppl's shit.. well here's your chance to create.. 3 different country's.. It's goin down in Shibuya-(fashion district of Tokyo) so you know it's poppin.. It's time-

new Jay-Z- Ain't I- prod. by Timberland---Blueprint 3 on the way?




NBA Rookie/Soph rosters have been announced.. Soph should smack 'em.. with or without B. Roy if he plays Sunday, which he should..


Another reason why I love Japan, and why I would live here another 1o years.. **I need more creatine in my bank account though**

Sneaker Bistro is an excellent blog/boutique, and when I come to NY this summer, I'm in there..

If your not up on Rod Benson's yahoo blog, your sleepin on classic reading material..

Are these not the freshest pair of Jordan's you ever seen? Fight Club is really doin it with these.. sz 14 please..

Are you up on Pointer Footwear? the debaser are money.

99 most desirable women- why is she #1 though?


*Get it poppin this weekend fellas.. Superbowl Week in the 480!!-- 'No excuses, play like a champion'-- Hold it down for me while i'm out in JPN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

Glad to see my dude Rajon Rondo on that team, dude is nice. Im not a fan of those Fusions but those joints arent bad.

This weekend is crackin, I'll be at the club tonight or I got free tickets to this best damn sports show ludacris charity event. FREE everything. Also might be goin to FBR with Timmy. Pics will be up asap.

January 31, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kellen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=absolute video splitter joiner 1.8.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

February 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home