Sunday, December 23, 2007

Its A Wrap

Ahora loca mueva la carera, abre la boca y muere la marera...

Its been a crazy year in my life personally and just in general. This is MY top list for everything that has gone on. I'll be back after the new year so keep checkin the blog.

Album of the year
Kanye West- Graduation. This has been on repeat in my iPod ever since I picked it up. Not a lot has interested me in hip hop this year, but this was a standout album.

Jetsetters of the year
Mr Kim, dude gets it in. His site is bookmarked on my powerbook for a reason.

Heron Preston is another jetsetter makin moves. Trips to Europe and all over the world, another cat makin power moves.

Skate Video of the year
Lakai Fully Flared I could talk about this all day but just cop it. Mike Mo rips!

Shoe of the year

Penny Foamposites this shoe brings back memories. It was good to see Nike bring these back.


Upcoming Brands for 2008
Rip-off & Duplicate my favorite shirt of the year came from this brand.

DVSN Garment Supply I like the direction 10 Deep is headed with this brand.

Artists of the year
Kanye West-"Yeezy" had the biggest album of 2007. With all that has taken place dude is still touring and making videos. "Flashing Lights" might be my favorite song of 2007.

Lil Wayne- Whether you like him or not hes been everywhere. The Drought 3 stays in constant rotation for me. 2008 will make or break Wayne with The Carter 3.

Swagger of the year

Bill Belichick this dude is the definition of a BOSS. Its 20 degrees outside and you got a headset and a hoody on.

I'll be back after the new year. Everyone have a safe and happy holidays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice - heron's blog is always a good browse for me too - dude is doing some cool things.

December 26, 2007 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home